CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 10 Februari 2009

internet in my college

this is my first time i open internet in laboratory in my college.i'm so happy because i can learn more.today is 11 february 2009,in wednesday, i make this day for my sweet memory in my life.thanks for my wanderful college.i also happy because i know that i get 87 in law test but fiza imore better than me because she get 90.today i learn ubs in lab.you know its so hard and i always mis but i try to understand it than i can learn what is ubs.thanks pn.shima you teach me a lot and help me a lot.kak imah brought us karipurf.tomorror she ask us to pay it when she bought it but today she say "this time kak imah give free to you all but just this time ok after this please pay no free again ok".thank you pn. suba for ask me to make a blog.now i can write anything that i can write also tell to them about my life.hahaha.......daaa......i go first next time i do it again.dadaa...........

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Ain, we dont call in laboratory.. we call in just computer lab.. its the same meaning but the usage of that word is a little bit different. Glad that you love to share your day in the blog...