CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

the new day for me

haiii..........my beloved lecturer in my college.how are you today.i'm find like always that you see me.today i want to write about my program today.firstly i'm so bad because i lost my money rm50.my brother give to me to used in this week.i'm so afraid but i will control that because my sister in law say if we lost the something maybe the thing is not our mind.i accept it.today my lecturer learn to me in telefon skill.i know that because i'm always learn this by the way this is more in our life.after that i and my frens go to cik leha to eat nasi lemak.than i learn about law.i dont know why i so tense.maybe about tomorror i lost my money.huhuhu.......this evening i want to meet my friends.ok see u daaa.

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Im fine, Ain.. How are you? Im sorry that you've lost your money. If you need money, pls dont hesitate to ask.. I'll always help you all..Be careful next time ok..Sayang you