CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumaat, 20 Februari 2009

my day in library

al everyone who read my blog.today i want to tell all of you about my day.today my sister in low ask me to joint her take my sister in her school.my younger sister ask me and my sister in low to take because her want to back.my sister say that he have holiday because today she have sport day.i and my sister in low will take her in this evening.i'm also so sad because i want to go to sungai petani.i want to visit my grandson in sungai petani.now i'm in library kulim to discuss about assignment low.its quiet hard but i like it because cik urul teach us with fun.i'm so happy when have low lesson.today fiza says that she want to teach me how to chatting in y spae also make my space to me.i, so happy because i can full my time with chat.i,m so boring sometime because my sister stay in hostel and i'm stay alone in our house.sometimes i msg with nini.nina,kak imah and hafizah.ok la i want write another blog about my lecturer in college community college........

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

sister in law.. Ain, dont get addicted to chat thing.. Later you wont have time to study because you will get so addicted to it :)