CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Isnin, 9 Februari 2009

my first blog

alloo....my name is nur ain binti abu seman.i come from a large family.i'm sudy at kulim community college and taking accountance in business course.i like to study in my college because all my lecturer is the best and have a clever friends.all of my friends is a beautiful and hardworking.they also help me in study and everything that i dont know.my friends name is siti rohani,siti rohana,siti rohimah,noor farhana and nurul hidayah.for my first blog i just can write this but after this i will make a new blog.dont worry k.i also have a friends who gets a great marks in college.she also teach me how to learn more in account....she is.............nur hafizah binti md salleh.ok next time i write again.byebye.............

2 ulasan:

ain berkata...

it's long to me.how come you write so long this blog...................tata. farhana

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Dood Job Ain.. Write longer :)