CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 17 Mac 2009

the best birthday gift i get

29 APRIL 1990 is my special day for me.This is because this earth was come up the great baby in the world.Abu Seman Bin Saad and Ramlah Yahaya was very happy and thank for GOD to give them a cute baby.Now,I'm a 19 years old.Today i want to give the story about the best birthday that i get.The special gift i get is from my mom.That is special begfor i brought to school.I used it from form one to form five.See how long i used the beg.Second,the special gift i get is blause and perfume from my sister.i'm so happy when get that.that's all a special gift to me but the another special that i'm always remember is their kiss from my late mother.i'm always thinking about this but i know i never can get it again.i will always remember you mom and dad.i love you.now,we not selebrate my party again when my mom go and leave me forover.it's ok to me because they also remember my birthday because they will say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' nur'ain.lastly thanks to all who remember my special day..i love you..............

5 ulasan:

eima berkata...

woowwww..you are lucky because have some people still remember you,like your mum and you sister..like me also.. hehe..

rohana berkata...

okey.........ain we all remember your birthday......you are lucky because have a parents like your mom and your dad....I hope your birthday in this year is very lucky and the person love you can say happy birthday......erm.....can i see your bag that your mom give to you?

rohana berkata...

wowww...no comment..hehehe :)

hafizah salleh berkata...

I happy when read your blog this time... now I know what happened in you life when your birthday coming.... You are really lucky person... b'coz you family still remember your birhtday... not like me... I hope you will always happy with all person that you love & that who love you... love you 2.... mmuuaahhh.............

hafizah salleh berkata...

KAME HAME HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
REMEMBER THAT ALWAYS.........