CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumaat, 27 Mac 2009

A road accident i' ve seen

One day when i go out with my family,to go picnic at titi hayun waterfall,early at the morning,at traffic light i saw a lorry crash with 3 car.Then,my father stop our car to saw the accident,then i also saw the young boy was dead at the place,i fell so pity.Then i ran back to my father car,and suddenly i was cried,i cannot saw the young boy was died with the head chapped it so horrible.After that my father continue our journey to go picnic at titi hayun waterfall,when my father was driving i told to my father to be careful when driving because i don't want it happen to my family.After one hour,i and my family arrived at titi hayun waterfall,then i and my family bath there.After three hour bath at titi hayun waterfall,my father say want to go back home.Later,at way to back home suddenly i and my family saw another one accident,this is more than horrible,because one motorcycle crash a lorry,i saw one boy under the lorry,whole of her body was came into piece i fell so sad,afraid and many else.Next i and my family arrived at home with safe,i thank to god because at the journey nothing happen to me and my family.....

0 ulasan: