CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 17 Mac 2009

my favourite fruit

hello..........smile when read this blog because i want to give a story about my favourite fruit .Why i say smile first,this is because fruit is sweet like me...hehehe...........my favourite fruit is honeydew.Why i like honeydew? This is because it have a great name and that is honey.for me honey is sweet and lovely....and also mwhy i'm feel sweet everyday.futhermore, i also like watermelon because it can give me more water in body but it can make i rough.You know,now i like to eat apple,lime juice and orange.This is because i want to diet.The fruit can lost my fat.I'm forget that time and date but in our class that my lecturer,Pn Subashini say that when we eat green apple and lime juice we can lost our weight.If we eat grape, the fruit can give our eyes looks shine.All the fruit in Malaysia is a great so we must eat a local fruit and less the import fruit.So dont forget to lost your weight with fruit with green apple and lime juice if want to diet with me laa..........have anice day................bybybye...

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Are you dieting my dear? But you are cute already.. Dont have to diet.. :)