CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ahad, 15 Mac 2009

The Day You Went Away

well i wander could it be
when i was dreaming
'bout you baby
you where dreaming of me
call me crazy call me blind
to still be suffering is
stupid after all of this time
did i lose my love
to someone better
and does she love you
like i do,i do you know
i really really do
well hey so much i need to say
been lonely since the day
the day you want away
sosad but true
for me there's only you
been crying since the day
the day you when away
i remember date and time
september twenty second
sunday twenty five after nine
in the doorway with your case
no longer shouting at each other
there were tears on our face
and we were letting go
of something special
something we'll never have again
i know, i guess
i really really know
well hey,so much i need to say
been lonely since the day
the day you when away
so sad but true for me theres only you
been crying since the day
the day you when away(3x)
did i lose my love to someone better
and does she love you like i do
i do, i know i really know
what we're goyt til it's gone
how i carry on
the day you when away
cause i've been missing you
so much i have to say
been crying since the day the day you when away

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Hhmmm.. Song.. Hope to see you writing more Ain